🚀 New Features
✨ Dynamics 365 Finance Integration!
You can now connect to your users' Dynamics 365 Finance account to manage their customers, payments, invoices, and more. Paragon enables you to sync data between your app and your users’ Dynamics 365 Finance. For example, you can create and manage payments or sync invoices from Dynamics 365 Finance. Learn more in our docs.
✨ Record Deleted Salesforce Trigger!
You can now trigger Connect workflows when records are deleted in your users' Salesforce, making it easy to sync data in real-time between your users' Salesforce and your app. Learn more in our docs.
- Added support for the full payload in Trello's
Comment Created trigger.
- Added support for
Contact Lead Status in HubSpot.
- You can copy App Events easily with the copy button to the code preview.
- When deleting environment secrets from Paragon, the Environment Secrets Manager informs you which other workflows it appears in and may need to be reconfigured.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Resolved issues with the token refresh mechanism for Facebook Ads.
- Fixed a bug where dynamic variables in filters for workflow actions would resolve as
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to filter accounts from Outreach by
- Fixed an issue where new users accepting team invites were not automatically redirected to their Paragon account.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to authenticate into Mailchimp, resulting in a
- Fixed an issue where SDK authorizations in quick succession could result in duplicate Connected Users.